24.2.12

SUPER THURSDAY


I make add drop session with my friend. I am the first one who gets the sign from the lecturer.  My application was unsuccessful but my friend is in the other hand. The reason is section full. This means I have no more class in Tuesday and Thursday. The department tries to play with me. Jeng jeng. A don’t have any credit hour for this sem. Anyone’s credit hour is less than 12, will be dismissed for whole sem. I’m shocked. First and foremost I join the class even though my name is not in the list yet. After the class, we rush to lecturer to get the sign in add drop manual application. Hooray I got my first credit hour, 3. Just like I said, it is useless when it’s become unsuccessful application. Friend’s said just gamble the subject, Abas. Ha-ha. I add all the subjects that still available in add drop online. I get absolutely 12.5 credit hours. No more stress.    

No comments:

Post a Comment