28.5.20

EPISOD MENCARI KERJA


Seeking for secure job is quite exhausting. In Malaysia, your future can be considered as bright if you secure the job in the government. The government guaranteed you with retirement scheme, easy loan to buy house, car and many more benefits whenever you are officially government official.

For those who failed to place themselves in this position, they have to find another job in private sector where your future is in vague. You have to make own saving and put some into KWSP using your small amount of salary. The increment also is not increased a lot by the year. In my cases, it is quite sad to describe it.

So, to be honest, I personally quite jealous with those who successfully enrolled in government sector. I do not know what is wrong with my luck. Always failed an interview for government jobs. Maybe I should mandi bunga frequently. LOL

For these reason, it became a habit for me to avoid mingle with any friends entitled with government secure job. They always talk about buying house, cars and any luxury by making loan. It is easy for them as they have huge increment in salary every year. For me, all those things are still far away to grab.
I also became really annoying when they advise others to work very hard. LOL. In private sector, even we work so hard more than theirs, we still unable to catch up with them.

As a conclusion, it is better for me to become myself and arrange my life by my own and ignore what they said. Live in moderate and acting like a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment