25.7.13

Ramadhan, please change me.


16 Ramadhan 1434H

After having 15 days without any targets, I realize something must be fulfilling before Syawal is coming soon. First 15 days in Ramadhan, I waste a lot of time with unbeneficial activities like facebooking, conversation, and lack of focus in Salah etc. I must take several steps to change my attitude to be a good Muslim. I try to list some of the Taklifat even though I can’t fulfill 100%.

  • Read Quran at least 4 pages/day.
  • Tahajjud
  • Istighfar
  • Read 1 book/week
  • Limit the comment


After been selected as a program manager for LAMEGA 13’, I have to arrange my timetable. Now, I get new position for SRC AGM. As a catering and I have to rush to KL for the 1st meeting. Hopefully this Ramadhan can avoid me from unnatural thinking. I suffer a lot pain because of it. L

No comments:

Post a Comment